Business Development Manager
Enjoy being part of a fast growing tech company? Looking for a position where the head office is not too far from home?
Basic Salary Range:
£40,000 - £45,000
Do you have strong outbound selling of a complex solution with a med-long lead time? Keen to work for a company within the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in the country?
- High growth UK technology company with strong International presence - ranked in Fast Track 100 lists
- Winner of key enterprise award for innovation
- Strong growth plans and major recent investment to finance this
- Pioneers in an expanding market
- Focused on challenging the industry, creating big ideas and delivering a standout service
- Big focus on an innovative and collaborative culture
- Fun and sociable atmosphere - from table football and arcade games at lunchwork to drinks after work
- The company has a highly effective inbound sales process that works well, this is a new role responsible for generating new business through an outbound sales model.
- You will help develop and implement the outbound sales process enabling it to become the biggest revenue stream for the business
- Own the leads process and utilise leads generated from the business development team
- Ensure a consistent revenue stream from outbound sales
- Produce proposals, business cases and build relationships with key customers face to face
- Continusouly look for ways to improve processes to ensure the conversion of large opportunities
- Mid to long term there is the scope to manage an outbound sales team.
- Experienced in building an outbound sales process for a complex, value based offering with a mid to long lead time
- Proven success in a high value, low volume sales model with deal sizes of over a £million.
- Intelligent sales professional who enjoys and succeeds selling a complex solution
- Analytical who works to established sales methodology such as SPIN
- Hands-on, friendly and informal individual who likes to get the job done and be part of something that is growing and innovating.
- Salary to £45,000 depending on experience
- Excellent commission package
- Good holiday which increases with service
- Funded training to increase your skillset
- Internal rewards scheme
- Private healthcareand pension plans
- Summer and Christmas parties